The volunteer group consist of people from the local community from all walks of life. We welcome anyone over the age of 16, individuals, corporate groups and work experience. No experience needed and tasks are tailored to suit individuals abilities with helping to look after Allington Hill, Cooper's Wood and Field.
We run regular working parties throughout the year on a Wednesday and during the winter months on a Sunday, both starting at 10am. For groups we can arrange experience days. Extra working parties are seasonally dependant.
You will be working with volunteers from many backgrounds and ages, some with over 30 years experience in countryside management.
* Main working party leaders are first aid trained and DBS checked.
* No tools or experience needed.
* No commitment to volunteer every week. You can choose which projects you would like to work on.
* Projects include: Woodland management, wildflower meadow project, creating wildlife corridors, maintaining forest school area, wildlife surveys.
* Opportunities to learn new skills and woodland crafts.
For more information and to arrange to meet a working party leader email, email@example.com